CRISPRCasMeta is a workflow dedicated to the research and annotation of CRISPR/Cas structures in metagenomic data. It uses CRT (MinCED) and MetaFinder (a metagenomic version of CRISPRCasFinder 4.2.17) to perform its analysis.
Input FASTA file
See this page for FASTA format definition. The file name must not contain any special characters or spaces.
The fasta file should meet additional constraints:
- must be identified/named (the ID follows character “>”, and a description could be added after a space character),
- the ID should not contain special characters such as “$%”,
- WARNING : The “|” sign can be used as field separator, but it will be replaced by “_” symbol during execution to avoid several issues,
- the file must contain nucleotides (not amino acids),
- the file may contain several sequences in FASTA format,
- each ID must be unique,
- the ID and the file name must not be too long (a limit of 30 is advised),
- the ID will be used for output.